Make Money Online Even When You Are Not

Make money online even when you are not online. This is the difference between working online and having a brick and mortar business.

When you make money online, your business is open 24/7. When you have a brick and mortar business, you only make money when the doors are open. Given a choice I would rather be able to make money even when I am having fun living my life.

Making money online is freedom.

Yesterday for example, I was unable to spend more than an hour online working. The rest of the day I was busy enjoying my children and grandchildren. It was one of those days where you could just sit back and enjoy your favorite things. My favorite thing is my children and grandchildren of course.

The point is you can still make money online even when you are not.

No comments: