Stop Trying to Make Money Online and Work From Home

Stop trying to make money online and work from home. You will drive yourself crazy trying to chase the almighty dollar. Making money online is not about the making money. It is about finding your passion and sharing it with people. Making money should always be secondary.

If you keep chasing every easy way to make money online and work from home scheme, you will never make a dime or maybe very little. Besides you will be spending all your time trying to make money instead of enjoying your life. You might as well be working for someone else at a regular job.

I know this sounds like a contradiction to make money online, but that is why so many people fail at a work from home job. There are a lot of ways to make money on the Internet but your ultimate goal should be to gain financial freedom and freedom to spend your time living your passion. Making money should come in the form of passive income.

I can keep posting hundreds of ways to make money online and work from home opportunities, but it isn't going to get you any closer to your goal of quitting your job or making money in your spare time or building massive wealth if you are chasing the dollar instead of growing a business.

I love the fact that I can be at home and enjoy my life and still be able to have an income coming in. And YES my income does come from the internet but it is not from being a salesperson selling one product after another. Mainly my income comes from helping other people to get started with an Internet business. I can give advice to what has worked for me and how my business has evolved from where it originally started to where it is today.

I started this blog to point people to different areas that have brought me money from the Internet but that are not how I actually work online from my home. I apologize for the way this blog started out but the reality is that it was not reflecting what I wanted to do here.

I really wanted to help people find information on how to make money online and work from home. So let us see if we cannot turn this blog around to helping people instead of having this feel so monetary. It really isn't about the money. Hopefully I am able to share ideas on how to improve the quality of your life and let the money fall where it may.

No comments: