Make Money Online Starts by Believing in Yourself

In order to start to make money online at home the first thing you need is to believe in yourself and believe in what it is you are doing. Unlike conventional jobs, it sometimes can be very difficult to judge as to whether you are growing in your business or not. You aren't give a job performance review or anything. It is just you and your readers. Especially with a new start like this blog. Without many comments it is hard to judge if your blog is being viewed with a positive note or you are just talking to the wind.

If I did not have the belief that eventually this blog will grow and my ability to improve its quality for my readers, then I would just delete the whole thing and go play with my family. I firmly believe, however, that I will be able to reach someone at some point and I will be able to make a difference in their lives.

I also believe in my ability to make money online at home and to be able to convey that to you the reader. By continually updating this blog I hope to reach a larger audience. Maybe by next month I will even have had a few hundred visitors.

As you start to make money online you will run into road blocks and have some so called well meaning people try to dissuade you from continuing with your online business. If you keep the belief in yourself and your ability you will move passed these tough times and notice a growth spurt. That is why it is so important to have an Internet business in an area that you are passionate about. You have to believe in what it is you are doing and believe you have something to give.

Having a strong belief in oneself will almost assuredly guarantee success. When I started to make money online at home it was through paid online surveys. It was so easy to make money with these paid survey programs. They had done all the leg work. So the rest was easy. But then when I started to expand into Internet marketing it was a different ballgame altogether. I really started to question myself and my ability to be able to make more money outside of surveys. My belief system was definitely being challenged. But when I got back to believing in myself again things started to turn around. I got my belief back which also helped me to focus and soon I was more motivated than ever.

Make money online starts with believing in yourself. Work on that small thing first and soon you will see small successes.

2 comments:

Flaming Lacer said...

Denise - you are absolutely right. If you don't have that unshakable belief in yourself it can sometimes be difficult working online because you are essentially working alone. If you can stick it, and give value to your readers and customers - you will succeed.

Blogger said...

Thanks Flaminglacer! Coming from you that means a lot to me. Hope others find some value in my blog also. I am definitely not a quitter, I expect to succed.